About our Company
Filipinos have now truly become dynamic members of the global community. Confidently facing challenges and finding opportunities, they have thrived and prospered and built their lives and homes in foreign, distant lands - making their mark and standing proud as global citizens.
LIC believes in and honors this enterprising spirit in assisting Filipinos to find living opportunities abroad.
About Live in Canada
Live in Canada: Immigration Assistance Services (LIC) is an agency that provides consulting and processing services to Filipinos who dream of living in Canada.
Because this country, located in North America and known for its lush landscape and rich wildlife, has fully developed into a haven for career development, educational opportunities, and on the whole a better quality of life. Blessed with an expansive geography but having a sparse population, Canada actively encourages immigration and welcomes people from outside to live within its environment.
We at LIC can help you make this step. We provide a fast, transparent, clear, and detailed guidance for Filipinos who want to make the move to Canada.
In order to provide sound advice, we undertake an in-depth analysis of a client's qualifications and prospects. We explain the requirements, point out gaps, provide tips to improve standing, and identify possible areas for settlement and even employment opportunities.
We maintain the base of operations in the Philippines and retain licensed immigration assistance services in Canada. This facilitates end-to-end communication and ensures guidance at every step of the way.
LIC envisions a global community where Filipinos are able to live in peace and prosperity wherever they desire.
To serve as an instrument for the betterment of the lives of Filipinos seeking to immigrate to Canada.
Who We Are
LIC is a business entity comprising individuals with diverse and extensive backgrounds in marketing, management, government, and academic service.
It is guided by deep ethical standards in conducting business and puts the highest premium on honesty, integrity, transparency, efficiency, service, and corporate social responsibility.
Bob Horrigan (President)
• Graduate of the Prestigious Les Roches School of Hotel Management in Switzerland
• General Managers Course, Cornell University
• 6-Star Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Dream Team
• Former GM of Discovery Suites; Current GM of Acacia Hotel Manila
• Current Managing Director of Enderun Hospitality
• 17th Mabuhay Gold Awardee
• Current Board Director of the Chaine des Rottiseur
• Current Vice President of Tourism Congress of the Philippines
• Current Vice President of the Hotel, Restaurant Association of the Philippines (HRAP)
• Current Vice President of the Hotel, Restaurant, Cafe of the Philippines (HoReCa)
• Recognized as Hospitality Superstars of the Phils.
Mon Garcia, ICCRC
• Licensed Immigration Consultant / Regulated Canadian Immigration Assistance Services
Weekly Canada immigration orientation conducted by the Immigration Assistance Services.
Every Thursday 1-5pm
Regus 6/F Regus 6/F Cyberone Bldg
Eastwood Libis QC
Maximum of 6-8 persons per session
Book 3 days in advance.